Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
luckyPRICK bulletinBOARD
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Kevin McMahon Is Back! (Read 60146 times)
Wspiral
Idlewoodarian

tear it down

Re: Kevin McMahon Is Back!
Reply #60 - 01/27/09 at 22:00:54

I'm still patiently waiting for luckypierremusic to change. It's almost Febuary. I think the "speed of green" is slow for everyone nowadays if that's still the issue. Someone else mentioned it awhile ago, but I'm willing to throw a little money that way if it's somehow possible (luckypierremusic setting up a paypal account maybe).

Email   IP Logged
Rob
luckyPRICK Admin

Crack That Mirror!

Reply #61 - 01/29/09 at 14:01:39

I know it's hard, but we gotta try to be patient. I'm sure something will happen soon. Maybe "green" isn't the issue... maybe they made some changes to their initial plans or something? Maybe they're coming up with new things they want to incorporate into LPM.com?

Remember when "Wet Cat" first appeared on MP3.com in 2000? There was a lull in between that & the CD release, and wasn't "The Wreckard" worth the wait Wink And then with "ThinKing", without warning, it was just there & available for sale. I'm guessing Kevin's going with his "Wreckard" model and is letting out a little sample to keep the fans happy while they work out the kinks in their operations. Whatever the situation, I know it'll be worth the wait... and hey, at least we know they're active over at LPM, which is something that couldn't be said of the past few years.

I dunno... I guess I'm just being really painfully optimistic about this. I just feel like it's gonna be a good year for LPM fans.

"See a view through the keyhole to tu-tu lace, where they make over years!"
Email WWW phogwilde   IP Logged
chipsnippet
Idlewoodarian

I love everything
Kevin McMahon!

Reply #62 - 02/23/09 at 04:40:54

I'm ashamed to say that I missed downloading this new track, as well.   cry

Could anyone help?

My email is sickfilms@yahoo.com

Email   IP Logged